Diabetes diet program / Best dieticians for diabetes
- Get rid of high glucose levels by maintaining your diet.
- Diabetes diet planning by top dieticians whenever and wherever needed
- Affordable diabetes diet planning session starting at 500 Rs/per session (available online and in-person 24/7)
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Diabetes Mantra New Model For Diet Planning
We will provide a personalized plan created for each person based on the blood sugar and cholesterol level and identify the problem through different assessments, evaluations, etc.
Diabetes Mantra tries to equip individuals to make changes in their diet by a step-wise method. We also try to train individuals with some skills to make a healthy plate for them to maintain their blood glucose level.
Specialized team of experts
We have a specialized team of dieticians who have done a lot of research on diabetes and diet management and successfully recovered a lot of patients helping them deal with their high glucose level in the body.
Best Diabetes Diet plan in your pocket
Our nutritionists and dieticians are available in a near real-time basis through an easy-to-use mobile application. The use of AI, Technology, and data science enables expert diabetes diet plan for all of our patients
How it Works
Signup for Diabetes Diet program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Diabetes Mantra health coaches and dieticians who are available 24/7 to you via call and chat. You can meet them in person as well.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your therapist. Track your progress in the app
All about diabetes and its diet
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a result of consistently high blood sugar levels in the body. The hormone insulin carries sugar or glucose from the blood into your body cells where they are stored or used for energy. This happens in a normal body. In diabetes, the body either stops producing or using insulin effectively.
Adequate diabetes diet
The 3 D’s of nourishment division, Diet counseling, Diet analysis, and Diet service commit unquestionably to restrict diabetes by determining a stabilized diet, hence preventing risks of further issues related to it like heart disease, eye problems, nerve damage, etc.
Foods to avoid in diabetes
Diabetes occurs because of high blood sugar levels, which is why you need to be careful with whatever you eat. You need to look into your plate before you start eating. Stop having these:
- Sugary and sweetened beverages
- Trans fats
- White bread, rice, and pasta
- Fruit flavored yogurt
- Sweetened breakfast cereals
- Flavored coffee drinks
- Honey, agave nectar, and maple syrup
- Dried fruits
- Packaged snack foods
- Fruit juice
- French fries
Foods to control diabetes
People with diabetes find it tough to figure out what to eat and whatnot. Underlying are a few of the items from where you can choose anything you wish to:
- Fatty fish
- Leafy greens
- Chia seeds
- Greek Yogurt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Shirataki noodles
Meet the best diabetes doctor
MantraCare doctors/ experts treat diabetes through a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Our diabetes treatment experience is a better traditional in-person approach in multiple ways:
Dedicated health coach
Daily support and answers to Diabetes questions are just a message away
Continuous medical supervision
Physician-led care team monitors your Diabetes continuously via the app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care anywhere anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
No carbs restriction
We change what you eat, not how much you eat. Your diabetes treatment happens without starving or fasting.
Less diabetes medication
MantraCare’s nutrition therapy normalizes blood sugar, which reduces your need for medication for diabetes treatment
Personalized fitness regime
Fitness regimen, Food preferences & medications—we individualize and design for flexibility to ensure long-term health.
Avoid Diabetes Surgery
Bariatric surgery can reverse diabetes but is very risky and expensive. We reverse diabetes without surgery.
10,000+ Happy Customers From the world
Our patientse are redefining success
“I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes at young age. MantraCare played a pivotal role in my diabetes reversal. They have excellent doctors / health coaches who tracked my symptoms, designed my diet, advised exercise and medications. I couldn’t have asked for a better diabetes treatment.”
2 years on mantra care
Frequently Ask Questions
Why should you start a diet plan to cure diabetes?
In diabetes, your body stops producing or using enough insulin because of which the blood sugar level in your body increases abruptly. If you stick to a healthy diet, you will be able to manage the sugar level in your blood quite efficiently. So that diabetes does not cause any further risks to your body.
Can I eat sugary products in diabetes?
The first and foremost point to keep in mind under this topic is that you should strictly avoid sugary products. Since the excess intake of sugary products cause you to gain weight because they contain calories. However, if you are a part of a healthy lifestyle, you may take low-calorie products but with a healthful meal.
What type of sugar is bad for diabetes?
Two types of sugar known as sucrose and high fructose are bad for diabetics. Sucrose is table sugar. So avoid taking that.
Why fiber is important for a diabetic?
Fibers are the elements that do not get absorbed or digested by the body. Rather, their role is to maintain good health. Like starch and carbs, they do not get digested. Fibers help in the slow involvement of sugar, and therefore, have less impact on increasing blood sugar levels.
Also, fiber helps in:
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Reducing bad cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein
- Losing weight
- Reducing risk of cardio-metabolic diseases, and colorectal cancer
- Absorbing fluid and increasing the bulk of waste matter make the stools easy to pass.
What fibers to eat in diabetes?
There are two categories of dietary fiber: soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Soluble fibers are found in fruits and vegetables whereas insoluble fibers can be found in whole grains and whole pulses.
Is 4 meal pattern helpful in diabetes?
Eating once or twice a day in bulk is harmful not for only diabetic people but any healthy individual also. People with diabetes are often dependent on insulin or both. Therefore, it is important to manage wide fluctuations of blood sugar. 4 frequent meals help to prevent blood sugar fluctuations.
How should you fill your plate?
½ of the plate should contain vegetables and greens. 1/4th of the plate should be filled with whole grams and pulses, or non-veg. The remaining 1/4th of the plate should be covered with cereals like unpolished rice, and whole grains.
What should a type 1 diabetic child carry with him to his/her school?
Type 1 diabetes is very common in childhood and you need not panic if your child is diagnosed with it. Just make sure of a few things and your child is good to go for school like a healthy individual. These are the required things your child might need at school:
- Healthy snack
- Glucose tablets
- 2 juice boxes (with maximum 15 g of carbohydrates)
What all Diabetes Mantra ask you to include in a diabetes diet?
- Protein: there are a variety of products that provides you with protein naturally. You may include some like tofu, cottage cheese, fish, lean chicken, legumes, and some other dairy products. Whereas, you must be aware of some other
- Carbohydrates: these are the main source of energy for the body. But it’s important to keep an eye while choosing them. You need to intake good carbs and exclude the bad ones. The good carbohydrates include red rice, oats, millet, wholegrain bread, fruits, and vegetables.
- Fats: As carbohydrates are important for energy in the body, likewise foods including fats are also important. And similar is the case with foods containing fats, some are healthy too while some are not. The healthy ones include unsaturated oil (like olive oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, soyabean oil), trans-fat free margarine, fatty fish (salmon, tuna, and mackerel), nuts and seeds, and a slice of cheese. Avoid butter and regular cheese.
- Vegetables: the list of vegetables is just never-ending as there is a huge number of them that are beneficial for our health. Some pdf them are tomato, spinach, mushrooms, cauliflower, capsicum, brinjal, bitter guard, etc. They are a rich source of fibers for our body.
- Fruits: These too provide fibers and essential elements to the body. Pineapple, cranberries, mangoes, raisins, figs, tangerines, cherries, lychees are some of the fruits that contain a high amount of sugar. Avoid eating them if you are diabetic.
- Drinks: Sugary drinks won’t help you in reversing your diabetes. Rather, they would lead you to more harm. Instead, replace them with a low-calorie diet soda.
Why choose the Diabetes Mantra diet planning program?
Before providing any plan, we go for a systematic analysis of each one of you to know your needs. As per the requirement, our nutritionists and dieticians plan a personalized chart for each patient individually.
You can have online/offline, meetings and consultations with the certified dieticians regularly. We will record the result of the diet you are relying on, make changes as per the need. All the efforts result in good for our patients and us also.