Diabetes Cardiac Care| Best doctors for cardiac care
- Affordable & best treatment by top-rated health coaches/ doctors
- Online/offline Diabetic Cardiac care consultation for patients starting At 500 rupees.
- Treatment for cardiovascular problems via Virtual care, Mobile tracking,tele-consultations, and in-person meeting available 24/7
Book Online Counseling
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Model Of Diabetes Mantra For Diabetic Cardiac Care
Get diabetes treatment online/offline with regular virtual check-ins, teleconsultations, and in-person meetings.
Real, proactive health coaching
DiabetesMantra members are connected with a professional health coach for one-on-one coaching and support.
Continuous Remote Medical Care
DiabetesMantra coaches are 100% virtual and provide offline medical care as well, whenever and wherever patients need it.
Personalized Diet Planning
We individualize treatment for each person with a diet chart based on their routine and preferences.
The world’s best diabetes clinic in your pocket
Our medical providers and health coaches are available on a near real-time basis through an easy-to-use mobile application. Our advancements in technology and data science enable expert care and personalized care plans for all of our patients.
How it Works?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enrol.
Meet your care team
We’ll connect you with a Diabetes specialist who will be available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
About Diabetic Cardiac Care
People facing diabetes have double changes to face heart attack and strokes. The American Heart Association has stated that diabetes is one of the risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Over time, high blood glucose can damage the blood vessel and also the nerves that control the heart and blood vessels.
People with diabetes can manage their heart health by keeping their blood glucose at a normal range and also keep cholesterol at a normal range.
Heart disease include various kind of problems that can affect the heart. There’s a term called “Cardiovascular diseases” which includes all types of heart diseases, stroke, and blood vessel disease. The most general type is coronary artery disease that affects blood flow to the heart.
Testing for Heart Disease
The doctor needs to overlook a report of your blood pressure, cholesterol level reports, and also your weight as it will tell the exact report, and determining the overall risk of heart diseases would get easy. The doctor may also recommend you some tests to determine your heart health that are given below:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG): In this test, the doctor will overlook your heart’s electrical activity and the heartbeat is a result of an electric impulse travelling through the heart.
- Echocardiogram (echo): In this, the doctor will examine how thick your heart is and how well your heart pumps.
- Exercise Stress test (Treadmill test): The doctor will inspect that how fast your heart will work in a hard situation.
Treatment of heart disease of those with diabetes
There are various several treatment options for heart disease, depending on the severity of the heart diseases-
- Aspirin therapy: Daily aspirin therapy may reduce the risk of a heart attack. The aspirin prevents a heart attack by interfering in the blood’s clotting action called platelets, which build up at the side of the wound and the platelets help a plug that seals the opening in the blood vessel to stop bleeding.
- Diet: Diet which consists of heart-healthy food lowers the risk of heart diseases in the future. The diet should reduce your blood sugar, overall cholesterol, triglycerides, and fasting blood sugar. Normally, a heart-healthy diet means: low in sodium, low in cholesterol, high in fiber, low in saturated fats, free of trans-fat, and high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Exercise: Exercise is not only done for a weight-loss purpose, but it can also help in improving blood sugar level, cholesterol level and to decrease abdominal fat and a risk factor of disease.
- Medicines: Currently, both Empaglifolzin and Liraglutide are the only approved medication to prevent heart people with diabetes. But, before taking any medication taking a proper prescription from the certified doctor.
- Surgery: Both bypass surgery and its less invansive surgery are used by the doctors
Top Diabetes Doctors at DiabetesMantra
10,000+ Happy Patients from Mumbai & the world
Frequently Ask Questions
Over time, high blood glucose caused by diabetes damage blood vessels and the nerve system. Higher diabetes,higher the risk of diabetes. If someone’s facing diabetes at a young age, there are more chances they will start developing heart diseases. Adults facing diabetes have more chances to die from stroke, heart diseases than adults without diabetes.
Cardio vascular is a group of disorders of heart and blood vessels and it includes:
- Coronary heart diseases
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Peripheral arterial diseases
- Congenital heart diseases
If you’re facing diabetes, there’re chances of you developing heart diseases or getting a stroke and factors are :
Smoking– It raises the risk of developing heart diseases. It’s important to immediately stop it as both smoking and diabetes will narrow blood vessels. It also increases the chances of developing long-term problems such as lung diseases. It damages the blood vessel in the legs and increases the risk of a lower leg infection.
Abnormal cholesterol level– Cholesterol is the type of fat found in the liver and it’s found in the blood. There are 2 types of cholesterol in everyone’s body: LDL and HDL.LDL is often treated as “bad” cholesterol and it builds and clogs up the blood vessels. If you have a high level of LDL cholesterol it will raise the risk of heart diseases.HDL is often treated as “good” cholesterol and it absorbs cholesterol and carries it back to the liver. If you have a high level of HDL cholesterol it will reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Obesity– Being overweight or obese can affect managing your diabetes and increase the risk of many problems, including heart diseases and high blood pressure. If you’re overweight, try to shift to a healthy routine plan which will eventually reduce the calories in-take and also the glucose level, and the need for medications. Sometimes, it happens if a person is not facing obesity, then excess fat on the belly can increase the risk of heart diseases.
Family tree of diabetes– If you have a heart attack history in your ancestors, then it has more chances for you to develop heart diseases. If any of your family members had a heart attack 50 years, then you have higher chances of developing a heart attack.
Taking care of diabetes if you’ve risk is always important. Always follow the ABC formula to control your diabetes –A stands for A1C test-Always try to make sure your A1C level below 7%. Higher the A1C level, the higher will be the glucose level in the past 3 months.B stands for blood pressure– The goal for people with diabetes is below 140/99 mm Hg. If your blood pressure gets too high, it will increase the risk of a heart attack.C stands for cholesterol– There’s no definite goal for a cholesterol level. Ask your health expert what your cholesterol level should be.
During the development phase, children go through a lot of changes physically and mentally. The signs and symptoms of diabetes develop quickly, type 1 diabetes is usually found in children with the following symptoms-
- Increased thirst
- Bedwetting (in a child who usually uses the toilet)
- Sudden weight loss.
- Lack of energy
- Extreme hunger(just after eating)
The heart-healthy food consists of:
- Leafy greens vegetables
- Cold-water fish
- Olive oil
- Low-fat dairy products
- Oats and whole grains
Our health coaches/doctors will work with you 24/7 to treat cardiovascular problems with a combination of medication & some lifestyle changes. Our cardiovascular program would include exercise tips and an effective diet plan.
Our clinic for diabetes treatment has several expert health coaches, doctors, and specialists without a doubt. With the Diabetes Mantra Diabetes-related heart problems model – you can have meetings and consultations with our certified Trainers and Dieticians daily. They will track your progress daily and answer your queries regarding your diet and workouts online. In addition to this, they will pay close attention to your medication, sleep cycle, lifestyle problems, and more. For this reason, the results from the Diabetes Mantra program turn out to be better for many people