Diabetes Physiotherapy Treatment Online/In-person
- Get rid of diabetes with quality treatment
- Treatment by top doctors whenever and wherever needed
- Affordable Online/In-person diabetes physiotherapy/treatment session starting at 500Rs/per session
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Model Of Diabetes Mantra For Diabetes Physiotherapy
We will provide a personalized plan created for each person based on the current blood sugar level and identify the problem through different assessments, evaluations, etc.
DiabetesMantra tries to equip individuals to deal with diabetes by a step-wise method. We also try to train individuals with some blood sugar level improving skills such as a healthy diet, exercise, and regular blood sugar level check-ups.
Specialized Team of experts
We have a specialized team of doctors who have done a lot of research on diabetes physiotherapy and successfully improved the health of a lot of patients.
The world’s best diabetes clinic in your pocketOur medical providers and health coaches are available on a near real-time basis through an easy-to-use mobile application. Our advancements in technology and data science enable expert care and personalized care plans for all of our patients.
How it Works
Signup for a Diabetes physiotherapy Programme
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the program.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Diabetes Mantra doctors available 24/7 to you via call or chat or you can fix a meeting with the doctor.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your doctor to get rid of diabetes. Track your progress in the app.
Physiotherapy in Diabetes
A physiotherapy is a useful tool in managing diabetes. Diabetes requires a lot of balance in areas like diet, physical activity, insulin intake. Diabetic patients exercise to keep the blood sugar level in control. However, heavy exercises can cause hypoglycemia so it is not a good idea to exercise without consulting a physiotherapist.
- The best exercises to keep diabetes in control are said to be aerobics and resistance exercises. Aerobics help in losing weight and increasing respiratory capacity. Whereas resistance exercises are useful for increasing metabolic rate over time.
- Another physiotherapy is diabetic foot care. Identifying your feet’ condition and giving them appropriate treatment is the key to maintain foot health.
- Eyecare is also important in diabetes. As diabetes damages nerves and can lead to blindness.
- Exercise therapy- exercise therapy such as joint mobilization, chest physiotherapy, massage, aerobics, yoga, walking, swimming are all beneficial for diabetic patients. But discuss with your physiotherapist before adding any exercises to your routine.
- Electrotherapy- computerized electrotherapy is also a way to manage diabetes.
- Several physical therapies can help in relieving chronic pain that occurs because of diabetes like back pain, joint pain, and frozen shoulder.
- Positive lifestyle habits are the key to control your diabetes. If you are taking physiotherapies but not exercising and eating unhealthy, it won’t be that effective.
Meet the best diabetes doctor
DiabetesMantra doctors/ experts treat diabetes through a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Our diabetes treatment experience is a better traditional in-person approach in multiple ways
Dedicated health coach
Daily support and answers to Diabetes questions are just a message away
Continuous medical supervision
Physician-led care team monitors your Diabetes continuously via the app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care anywhere anytime
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
No carbs restriction
We change what you eat, not how much you eat. Your diabetes treatment happens without starving or fasting.
Less diabetes medication
Diabetes Mantra’s nutrition therapy normalizes blood sugar, which reduces your need for medication for diabetes treatment
Personalized fitness regime
Fitness regimen, Food preferences & medications—we individualize and design for flexibility to ensure long-term health.
Avoid Diabetes Surgery
Bariatric surgery can reverse diabetes but is very risky and expensive. We reverse diabetes without surgery.
10,000+ Happy Patients from Mumbai & the world
Frequently Ask Questions
The program consists wide spectrum of techniques, activities, exercises, and psychotherapy. The whole aim of the program is to control the diabetes of the person, determine the cause behind the increased blood sugar level, and improving the everyday functioning of the person.
Symptoms of Diabetes- symptoms of diabetes are caused by high blood sugar.
- Increased thirst & dry mouth- thirst is increased in diabetes mellitus
- Increased hunger
- Dry mouth
- Frequent urination
- Unexplained weight loss
- Weakness, lack of energy
- Blurred vision
- Unhealed sores
- Nerve damage
Physiotherapy is quite effective in diabetes. As diabetes does not have any cure but it can be controlled with proper exercises, diet, and medications. Therefore, taking physiotherapy according to your level of blood sugar can be therapeutic and effective.
Through Diabetes Mantra you will be able to talk to our specialized physiotherapists. The physiotherapist will ask some basic questions about your lifestyle like diet and exercises. He/she will try to identify the kind of physiotherapy you should take and ask you to bring small changes in your routine. Some of the methods may include:Exercise, sleep on time, eat healthy food, and attend physiotherapy sessions time-to-time.
Many people find it more convenient as they don’t need to commute for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your therapist via chat or messenger at any time of the day.
Some sessions and therapy can be attended via an application on a mobile phone.
Always wear loose comfortable clothes so you can exercise comfortably. Treatments last for 30 to 50 minutes per visit. You may have to expose the body part where it’s hurting for treatment, make sure you dress accordingly. For example, wear shorts if your knee needs the treatment.