Best diabetes treatment | Specialized doctor for diabetes
- Affordable & best diabetes treatment by top-rated health coaches/doctors.
- Online/offline diabetes care consultation for patients starting at 500 rupees.
- Treatment for all diabetes-related diseases including Type I, Type II, diabetes prevention, via virtual and in-person care available.
Book Online Counseling
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
A New Model For Diabetes Treatment
Get diabetes treatment online/offline with regular virtual check-ins, teleconsultations, and in-person meetings.
Real, proactive health coaching
DiabetesMantra members are connected with a professional health coach for one-on-one coaching and support.
Continuous Remote Medical Care
DiabetesMantra coaches are 100% virtual and provide offline medical care as well, whenever and wherever patients need it.
Personalized Diet Planning
We individualize treatment for each person with a diet chart based on their routine and preferences.
The world’s best diabetes clinic in your pocket
Our medical providers and health coaches are available on a near real-time basis through an easy-to-use mobile application. Our advancements in technology and data science enable expert care and personalized care plans for all of our patients.
How it Works?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enrol.
Meet your care team
We’ll connect you with a Diabetes specialist who will be available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
The Diabetes Management program is based on well-research 4 protocols evolved over 7 years!
Diabetes is a disease that involves problems with the insulin level. In simple terms, the pancreas releases insulin to help the body store and use sugar for the digestion of the food. When you are facing diabetes your pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin. Diabetes Mantra will provide you treatment of diabetes online with proper medication and check-ups. Virtual- checkups ad symptoms management would be done time-to-time and appointments would be fixed via phone or video call.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Feeling more thirsty than usual.
Losing weight without trying.
Feeling tired and weak.
Irritated or having mood swings.
Having blurry vision.
Urinate (pee) a lot, often at night
Type I Diabetes
If you’re facing type-1 diabetes, you don’t produce insulin anymore. Your immune system attacks a blood system and destroys the organ which makes insulin for you. It is mainly diagnosed in children and adults, although the type-1 disease can happen to you at any phase of your life. People facing Type-1 diabetes have to take insulin at regular intervals to maintain the blood sugar levels. The cause of the type-1 disease is genetic and there is no defined answer to the cause after so much research. Symptoms may vary from patient to patient depending on how much blood sugar you have.
Type II Diabetes
In Type 2 diabetes, your body doesn’t respond to insulin as it should do, and later on, it starts developing to not make insulin. The person facing Type-2 diabetes will see a deposit of too much glucose in the bloodstream which can lead to health concerns.
Risk factors of Type-2 diabetes
- Being overweight or facing Obesity can be a cause of Type-2 diabetes. To prevent a weight-loss schedule should be followed with proper guidance from medical doctors.
- As you get older, there is a high-risk chance of you getting Type-2 disease.
- Sometimes, it gets risky for women when they are during their pregnancy period and they face gestational diabetes. It is seen as gestational diabetes which is an example of Type-2 diabetes that starts to develop in women within 15 years of pregnancy.
Treatment of Diabetes
For a person who has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, lifestyle changes are often recommended by doctors and specialists to support weight loss and overall health improvement (In some cases, the patient is referred to certain nutritionists as well).
The steps for doing the same may include:
- Eating a fresh and nutritious diet including a good amount of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, low-fat dairy, and healthy fat sources.
- Avoiding foods with high sugar content such as sweetened sodas, fried foods, and high-sugar desserts.
- Avoiding excessive amounts of alcohol and unhealthy drinks.
- Maintaining the practice of a 30 minutes workout routine daily that includes cardio exercises like walking, aerobics, riding a bike, or swimming.
People with type 1 diabetes and some of the people with type 2 diabetes may need to get injected with or inhale insulin to prevent their blood sugar levels from becoming too high to control. There are various types of insulin available for treatment, and most of them are grouped based on how long their effect lasts. Broadly speaking, there are rapid, regular, intermediate, and long-acting insulins.
- Some people prefer long-acting insulin injections to maintain consistent low blood sugar levels.
- Some people may use short-acting insulin injections.
- Some might even use a combination of the various insulin types.
Whatever the type of insulin intake, the diabetic person will usually check their blood glucose levels using a fingerstick.
Top Diabetes Doctors at DiabetesMantra
10,000+ Happy Patients from Mumbai & the world
Frequently Ask Questions
Diabetes is treated with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of type 2 diabetes includes weight loss, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring, medication, insulin therapy.
The cause of Type 2 diabetes is still unknown. The condition is associated with being overweight, although, not everybody with Type 2 diabetes is overweight. Genetic and environmental factors may also play a role in causing Type 2 Diabetes.
Yes, online doctors at Diabetes Mantra can prescribe diabetes medications to help you with the management of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Online doctors can write initiation prescriptions as well as prescription refills. Our board-certified doctors are available 365 days to help you manage your diabetes in the short and long term.
Doctors / Specialists use a different kind of test for the diagnosis of diabetes that is given below- Urine analysis– The urine analysis may show if you’ve high sugar, the health care checker will suspect if you have blood sugar higher than 200 mg /dl, but to confirm other tests need to be performed Blood test– Fasting blood test, hemoglobin A1C test, and oral glucose tolerance test are used for the diagnosis of diabetes Screening– Screening is particularly used for people who have Type2 diabetes with no symptoms that are: overweight children (starting at the age of 10) and overweight adults (age over 45 years)
Yes, You can get a prescription from our Diabetes Mantra specialized doctors via both online/offline mode. They will conduct some online tests and determine the information from it accordingly.
The recommended diet for people who have diabetes is to limit foods that are high in sugar and carbohydrates. Another diet option for people with diabetes includes a diet with smaller portions throughout the day that include a variety of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
This diabetes management program is suitable for you, if:
- You either have been diagnosed recently with diabetes or have been battling with it for the past few years
- You have type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- You are of any age, from 2 to 102 years
- You are a busy professional, active student, always-on-the-job homemaker, or a senior citizen
- You have been taking tablets for years
In addition to diabetes, this program has helped to eliminate other problems including Hypertension, Hypothyroid, Obesity, PCOD as well as complications associated with eyes, nerves, heart, and, kidney.