Diabetic foot care treatment online/In-person | Best Diabetic foot care Doctor
- Affordable & best treatment by top-rated Health coaches/doctors
- Online Diabetic foot care consultation for patients starting At 500 Rs.
- Treatment for Diabetic foot care via Virtual care, Mobile tracking, teleconsultations, and in-person available 24/7.
Book Online Counseling
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
A New Model For Diabetic Foot Care
Prevent diabetes online/offline with regular virtual check-ins & consultations
Real, proactive health coaching
DiabetesMantra members are connected with a professional health coach for one-on-one coaching and support.
Continuous Remote Medical Care
DiabetesMantra coaches are 100% virtual and provide offline medical care as well, whenever and wherever patients need it.
Personalized Diet Planning
We individualize treatment for each person with a diet chart based on their routine and preferences.
The world’s best diabetes clinic in your pocket
How it Works?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enrol.
Meet your care team
We’ll connect you with a Diabetes specialist who will be available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
About Diabetic Foot Care
Symptoms of Diabetic Foot Care
- Increased temperature of feet
- Loss of sensation or numbness in your feet.
- Ingrown toenails and infection between toenails
- Dry cracks in the skin, or change in color of feet skin
- Open sores that are draining and are very slow to heal
Foot care for People with Diabetes
Controlling your diabetes can help you in maintaining foot health. It’s important to take care of tiny blisters in your feet before they become serious complications. Here are some precautions to take to care of your foot.
- Keep your diabetes in control. Talk to your doctor about your diet plan, exercise routine, to keep your blood sugar level in the range.
- Always wear comfortable shoes. Do not wear fancy sandals that can hurt your foot, even around the house. Do not walk barefoot.
- Inspect your feet daily for any cuts, sores, blisters, or numbness. If your blood flow is abnormal, then keep a closer look at your feet.
- Use lotion to remove dry cracks from your feet. Keep them moist.
- Don’t forget to wash your feet with warm water every day. Especially between your toes, use a clean towel to soak your feet.
- Cut your nails carefully.
- Always go to your doctor in case of corns and calluses. Do not treat them yourself.
Tests and Diagnosis
- Foot Examination: Regular foot examination to check any early symptoms of diabetic foot problems is done at Diabetes Mantra.
- Doppler Test: Doppler test uses ultrasound waves to check the blood flow in blood vessels. Ischaemia is detected through the Doppler test.
- Foot pressure distribution measurement: Foot pressure distribution measurement is used in measuring the pressure in regions of the foot that have higher chances of developing calluses and ulcers. This instrument helps in redistributing the pressure equally in all the parts of the feet.
Top Diabetes Doctors at DiabetesMantra
10,000+ Happy Patients from the world
Frequently Ask Questions
A podiatrist is a doctor who specializes in treating foot problems. They are an expert in diabetes, wound care, surgery and all kinds of foot care. A person with diabetic foot care can consult a podiatrist for the best treatment.
It is important to call your doctor if you feel any foot problems like pain in your feet, cracked skin, and discolored skin. Do not treat blisters and sores by yourself. It can lead to further infection.
Do not treat blisters by yourself because no matter how much you try to keep them clean, one infectious particle can infect it furthermore. Visit a podiatrist to treat your feet.
Try to wear socks at home if you have any lack of feeling in your feet. Walking barefoot can be dangerous even at home, as you will not be able to feel any foreign particle in your feet that can hurt your feet.
In diabetic foot problems, wearing comfortable shoes is a must. Choose shoes that cover all your toes and do not add any pressure on your toenails. Keep your shoes clean and shack them, before wearing to extract any unwanted particle.
Having certain health complications can cause foot problems in some people like-
- Poor blood circulation
We provide real-time access to a Diabetic foot care program where members can calculate their symptoms, take consultation from a specialized health coach, get diet tips, food charts, and exercise tips all through the Diabetes Mantra app and in-person as well.