Atlanta’s Best Diabetes Treatment Program
- Clinically proven program to Control Blood Sugar &
Reverse Diabetes Naturally without medicines
- Consult with top diabetes doctors & diet coaches in Atlanta for Type I diabetes, Type II diabetes & pre-diabetes
Book Diabetes Consultation
Get help from top Diabetes experts
Diabetes Treatment in Atlanta
If you’re looking for diabetes treatment in Atlanta, there are a number of options available to you. Depending on the severity of your condition, you may be able to manage your diabetes with lifestyle changes and medication. In more severe cases, you may need insulin therapy or other treatments. Your doctor will be able to tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs. However, there are some general tips that can help you manage your diabetes and stay healthy.
- Eat a healthy diet. This includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
- Get regular exercise. This can help you control your blood sugar levels and reduce your risk of complications.
- Take your medication as prescribed. This is important in keeping your blood sugar levels under control.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Feeling more thirsty than usual.
Losing weight without trying.
Feeling tired and weak.
Irritated or having mood swings.
Having blurry vision.
Urinate (pee) a lot, often at night
How We Reverse Your Diabetes?
Our nutritionists in Atlanta help you maintain the right food habits and weight. They prepare diabetes friendly recipes & advice you what to eat or avoid.
We provide fitness training to help patients manage insulin levels & lower blood pressure .
Stress increase insulin resistance leading to diabetes. Our program includes therapy session, meditations, and stress reducing exercises.
1-1 Live Coaching
Video and chat with dedicated diabetes coaches
Yoga for Diabetes
Our Yoga experts teach you asanas, which have a proven impact on controlling diabetes
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with diabetes trackers, reversal course videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ diabetes friendly recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support and answers to Diabetes questions are just a message away
Our diabetes care team in Atlanta monitors your diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at your home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Why Diabetes Reversal from DiabetesMantra ?
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Average HbA1c reduction among 90% participants
Participants showed reduction in HbA1c levels
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
80% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
75% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
Our Diabetes Doctors / Experts in Atlanta
Happy Patients after treatment from Mantracare
"I was suffering from diabetes for many years and tried all sorts of treatment in Atlanta, but nothing seemed to work. But then I heard about DiabetesMantra and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Within just a few weeks of following the program, my blood sugar levels were under control and I felt so much healthier overall."
- David (treated at DiabetesMantra Atlanta)
Frequently Asked Questions
Diabetes is a disease in which blood sugar or glucose levels are too high. It is a chronic disease that occurs when the pancreas is no longer able to make insulin, or when the body cannot make good use of the insulin it produces.
There are 3 main types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Type 1 diabetes occurs when the immune system destroys insulin-producing cells, which leads to a lack of or inability to use this hormone.
- Type 2 diabetes results from a failure of the body to utilize insulin properly.
- When pregnant women cannot produce or use insulin properly, they develop gestational diabetes.
Diabetes Mantra in Atlanta uses mobile app tools, 1-1 diabetes coach sessions, yoga, tai-chi, fitness sessions, vitals tracking, and diet & lifestyle modifications to cure your Diabetes.
The recommended diet for people in Atlanta who have diabetes is to limit foods that are high in sugar and carbohydrates. Another diet option for people with diabetes includes a diet with smaller portions throughout the day that include a variety of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
This diabetes management program is specially designed for you, if
- you have prediabetes, type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- you are a busy professional, always-on-the-job homemaker, or a senior citizen in Atlanta